- "Always Maintain a Joyful Mind" by Pema Chödrön
"Offers guidance to develop wisdom and compassion amid the challenges of daily living."
- "Contemplating Reality" by Andy Karr
"Presents the progression of Buddhist teachings and contemplations that help transform confused seeing into clear seeing."
- "The Healing Circle" by Timothy Walker and Rob Rutledge"
"Integrates traditional medical care and healthy lifestyle habits with the wisdom-based techniques and teachings of a Psychotherapist / Healer."
- "A Little Book of Love" - by Moh Hardin"
"Heart advice on bringing happiness to ourselves and our world."
- "The Sakyong's Have Returned" & "Tour of Duty" - poetry & writings by David Whitehorn"
"Contemplative poems and prose is inspired by the Shambhala Buddhist lineage."
- "Warrior-King of Shambhala: Remembering Chogyam Trungpa." - by Jeremy Hayward
"A memoir of one who was there from the beginning."
Also of interest
"Three Cups of Tea" by Greg Mortenson
"Lost after failing to climb K2, Mortenson was sheltered and nursed in a remote Pakistani village; he promised to return and build them a school. Keeping that promise led to his heading a charitable institute that provides impoverished children in Pakistan and Afghanistan with an education."
"A Short History of Myth" by Karen Armstrong
"An historical approach to myth, tracing its evolution through a series of periods, from the Paleolithic to the postmyth Great Western Transformation."